Sign Up for My House Hunt
Sell Your Home
What's Your Home Worth?
Enter your property address to see how many potential buyers we have for your home.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 8011 John Gray Drive Cicero, NY $539,000
- 105 Miner Road Sullivan, NY $399,500
- E Lake Road Cazenovia, NY $359,000
- 8227 Fuchsia Clay, NY $339,900
- 8572 Josette Junction Road Cicero, NY $299,900
- 106 Miner Road Sullivan, NY $199,500
- 5495 Ravensthorpe Way Clay, NY $192,900
- 404 Park Avenue 6 Syracuse, NY $179,999
- 7462 Collamer Road East Syracuse, NY $150,000
- 693 S Bay Road N Cicero, NY $145,000
- 8049 Bamm Hollow Road Clay, NY $139,900
- 7109 Lakeshore Road Cicero, NY $95,000
- 338 Williams Street ONEIDA, NY $90,000
- 722 Forbes Avenue Sullivan, NY $89,900
- 715 County Route 8 Granby, NY $85,000
- 750 North Avenue Dewitt, NY $79,999
- 2426 Route 31 Highway Sullivan, NY $59,900
- 27 E 6Th Street OSWEGO, NY $52,000
- Falls Blvd Sullivan, NY $49,900
- E Lake Road Cazenovia, NY $42,900
My long-term experience as a Registered Nurse has shown me the value of client relationships. Creating and maintaining a lasting relationship is a high priority for me. Whether buying or selling, you deserve an advocate who listens to you, understands and cares about your special needs, shares your passion, and will work with the HUNT team of professionals to negotiate the best deal for you.My Core Values:
Integrity * People-oriented * Responsive * Dedicated * Passionate * Commitment
Client satisfaction is first! Buying / Selling can be an overwhelming process – especially with your busy work/home life schedules. Let me put my dedication, communication and organization skills to work for you.LET ME PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER FOR YOU!
My Career Story:
Having listened to my husband Bruce (15 years in real estate) and son Shane (10 years in real estate) discuss the many positive outcomes they have experienced helping people achieve their dream homes, I decided to retire early from my nursing career, become a full time Real Estate Salesperson and apply my passion for helping people in real estate. While not a formal team, Bruce, Shane and I, CAN and DO afford clients the benefit of being able to cover for one another when time is of the essence. Customizing existing new home plans is fun for me; having the ability to take a client’s wish and turn it into a 3-D vision is exciting. Multiple basements have been constructed and 3 new construction homes were modified based on my designs. The foundation for my re-design ability comes from my formative years going to job sites with my father – an independent contractor who built and remodeled homes for a living.
Community Involvement: Cicero Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
My husband and I have lived in the Greater North Syracuse, Cicero, and Clay area for 39 years. While our children were growing up, I was involved in every activity / sport they participated in. Being a Cicero Chamber of Commerce Board Member affords me the opportunity to volunteer my time and energies on growth in our community.
My Personal Background:
My husband and I have 3 adult children and 2 grand-children. We are true animal-lovers! Currently we have a labra-doodle puppy, Nikki. I have a passion for scrapbooking and making cards, even taught classes for 4 years. I enjoy swimming, beach vacations, reading, and outdoor gardening. I am very passionate about Syracuse University Sports (men’s & women’s basketball and lacrosse, & football), and going to an away SU football game yearly with friends.